cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why showing 'You earn “Top Rated” status'?

aslampatwary
Aslam P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 8

Why showing 'You earn “Top Rated” status' popup message in my upwork page when i am a top rated freelancer since the begaining of this badge opening. 

maryam-nasrullah
Community Guru
Maryam N Member Since: Sep 4, 2016
2 of 8

@aslam p wrote:

Why showing 'You earn “Top Rated” status' popup message in my upwork page when i am a top rated freelancer since the begaining of this badge opening. 

Hello Aslam,

My guess is, maybe you lost it for few weeks and earned it again?

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
3 of 8

It's a new bug. See screenshot. It shows when you log in once everyday. This is the second day.

aslampatwary
Aslam P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 8

Hi Ace Contributor,

I think so. 

UpWork developer should fix this bug. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 8

Hi Aslam and Baris,

I'll ask our team to reach out to you for more details and investigate the repeated notification message you reported. I'm not seeing other reports on this issue and can confirm you shouldn't be getting this notification.

Untitled
reinierb
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
6 of 8

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Aslam and Baris,

I'll ask our team to reach out to you for more details and investigate the repeated notification message you reported. I'm not seeing other reports on this issue and can confirm you shouldn't be getting this notification.

Hi Vladimir,

Apart from the reports page issue that is now being investigated, I have been getting the same "Top Rated" popup for the last few days as well. In my case, I can sometimes just close it, but at other times I have to use the browser (Firefox) back button to navigate back to my job feed page to get past it.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
7 of 8

Same issue. Every time I log in I get congratulated. Every time I visit my profile page, I see the orange dot next to notifications (there are no notifications.) I am NOT opening a ticket or sending screenshots. Not my circus. 

tj1972
Community Guru
Tamaz J Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
8 of 8

Same here!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS