🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why the Invoice provided by UpWork after comp...
Page options
fileonline
Community Member

Why the Invoice provided by UpWork after completing a project will show freelancer inside the From

I have completed my first fixed project >> and when i accessed the completed job >> Invoice >> i got the following:-

From Freelancer name

Bill to the client

as follow:-

save.png

so should it be the otherway? Bill to me (as the freeelancer) and From the client?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

John J wrote:

I have completed my first fixed project

Not from this profile you haven't. You are not allowed to have two Upwork accounts!

John J wrote:

so should it be the otherway? Bill to me (as the freeelancer) and From the client?

Thanks

No. You as the freelancer are invoicing the client. The client pays, hence the invoice is FROM you and TO the client.

Otherwise you'd be asked to pay the client which surely you wouldn't want to do ...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

John J wrote:

I have completed my first fixed project

Not from this profile you haven't. You are not allowed to have two Upwork accounts!

John J wrote:

Thanks

No. You as the freelancer are invoicing the client. The client pays, hence the invoice is FROM you and TO the client.

Otherwise you'd be asked to pay the client which surely you wouldn't want to do ...

ok thanks for the info

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members