cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the Job Search does not work?

Dorina L Member Since: Feb 14, 2014
1 of 9
Hello, Is anyone confronting with this issue on search jobs: "We didn't find any jobs that match your search. Please modify your search to expand it". I cannot search for jobs for about 15 minutes. Smiley Sad
Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
2 of 9
...you're not the only one experiencing that issue :-) I guess it will be fixed pretty soon (at least, that's what I hope XD)
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
Emmanuelle G Member Since: Mar 25, 2014
3 of 9
Same here, can't even find 1 job posted on my search list. seems like some kind of error or bug in here.
Ace Contributor
Angela C Member Since: Oct 7, 2011
4 of 9
Yes I am getting that, maybe glitch in system.
Ace Contributor
Joseph O Member Since: Feb 4, 2009
5 of 9
It says, "Recommended Jobs: Oops, looks like we don't know enough about you to recommend specific jobs. Tell us more about yourself by adding information to your profile and start applying to jobs." It's really funny when they tinker with the system... I've been using oDesk since I've joined it Many years ago, and this is the first time it gave me that comment.... LOL
Ace Contributor
Angela C Member Since: Oct 7, 2011
6 of 9
Yes mine is working now.
Oliver M Member Since: Sep 4, 2012
7 of 9
[quote=Luchian Dorina]Hello, Is anyone confronting with this issue on search jobs: "We didn't find any jobs that match your search. Please modify your search to expand it". I cannot search for jobs for about 15 minutes. Smiley Sad[/quote] Yep! same here..got the same issue
Brian G Member Since: Dec 11, 2011
8 of 9
My profile is telling me I have zero job searches available AND that my quota is zero. That HAS to be a glitch in the system. I've seen similar things before.
Dorina L Member Since: Feb 14, 2014
9 of 9
...but not happy at all with what just happened Smiley Very Happy
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS