🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why the old feedback from my 1st client sudde...
Page options
mina_grudni
Community Member

Why the old feedback from my 1st client suddenly does not appear anymor eon my profile?

Why the old feedback from my 1st client suddenly does not appear on my profile anymore?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Jasmina G wrote:

Why the old feedback from my 1st client suddenly does not appear on my profile anymore?

You need to be logged in to see it. That client set their job post visibility to "Upwork users only" - so any contract that arises from such a job post is only visible to people who are logged into Upwork. That means it's invisible when you are looking at your profile while logged out.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
2a05aa63
Community Member

Did you refund all the earnings to them?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jasmina,

I checked your profile and both your feedbacks are showing on your profile as expected. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Jasmina G wrote:

You need to be logged in to see it. That client set their job post visibility to "Upwork users only" - so any contract that arises from such a job post is only visible to people who are logged into Upwork. That means it's invisible when you are looking at your profile while logged out.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members