🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why there is no option to send hourly/fixed p...
Page options
jazibkhaleel
Community Member

Why there is no option to send hourly/fixed project invite to Client?

I recently had an interview with the client in which they asked my send a project invite, as I am new to Upwork so I wasn't able to find any such option in Upwork. I have sent client links to explain the hiring process of Upwork but i felt that there must be an option to freelancer as well to send "Offer to Accept" to Clients

I think there must be an option by which a freelancer should be able to submit an offer to the client so that they can accept it. This way it will be easy for the client to hire anyone directly instead of finding the profile in Jobs page and then look through 100's of profiles and start the hiring process. 

I hope I am able to explain it properly what i am trying to say.

Someone from Upwork Team, please review it and ask the Upwork team to add this function immediately as i have seen 90% of the clients don't have time to look through the pages and do the hectic work. They just want to keep things simple. 

I hope other people will agree with me on this feature.

Attached is the file in which my client asked me to send her an invite 

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jezib,

If you would like to pursue another contract with an existing client, you can create and send a new contract with new terms directly for their review. Once your proposal is sent, clients can respond with a final offer. You can check this help article for more information. 

You can also share the link to your profile with the client so that they can either invite you or send you an offer.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
tlsanders
Community Member

What is "the hectic work"? All they have to do is send an offer in response to your proposal. It takes about one minute.

I guarantee that most clients do not want every freelancer they interview to be able to send them proposed contracts. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members