🐈 Community
namita_shakya

Why was my Feedback Removed??

Hi, 

I closed a contract after 15 months of inactivity. I left a Factful & Honest Feedback for the Client. 

But this Feedback isn't visible in my profile, its been 6 days now. 

Why so?? 

Can some one please answer this for me. 

I raised a dispute against this client 15 months ago but nothing happened. Upwork support asked him to pay me but he never paid me. I finally closed the contract But my feedback is not at all visible...

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emiguelina

@Namita S wrote:

Hi, 

I closed a contract after 15 months of inactivity. I left a Factful & Honest Feedback for the Client. 

Why so?? 

I raised a dispute against this client 15 months ago but nothing happened. Upwork support asked him to pay me but he never paid me. I finally closed the contract But my feedback is not at all visible...

If money was not exchanged, it won't show. If it was, you have to wait if the client leaves feedback or 14 days, whichever comes first.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
emiguelina

@Namita S wrote:

Hi, 

Why so?? 

If money was not exchanged, it won't show. If it was, you have to wait if the client leaves feedback or 14 days, whichever comes first.

Thank you Elba! 

Yes, partial amount  was paid on the first milestone. I'll wait for 14 days for it to appear. 

Thanks again!