🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Why was my Top Rated badge removed?
Page options
scioncopywriting
Community Member

Why was my Top Rated badge removed?

Hey, guys! I hope you're all well and healthy!

To keep this short...

I was top rated and I recently noticed that my badge was removed from my profile.

Could it have something to do with the fact that I removed my job experience and then I added it back to have a 100% completed profile (because my profile completion dropped to 60%)?

In other words, could it be a cookies thing and will it likely be fixed in a few days?

I don't feel like it's too important for me right now, but any answer will be appreciated because I want to make sure I didn't screw up with something else.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Konstantinos K wrote:

Could it have something to do with the fact that I removed my job experience and then I added it back to have a 100% completed profile (because my profile completion dropped to 60%)?

Yes, it vanished because your profile completeness dropped below 100%. It'll come back automatically within 48 hours.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Konstantinos K wrote:

Yes, it vanished because your profile completeness dropped below 100%. It'll come back automatically within 48 hours.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks a bunch, Petra!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members