🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wil Upwork Tracker Work On Microsoft Surface ...
Page options
7d1f0aa6
Community Member

Wil Upwork Tracker Work On Microsoft Surface Go 3?

I've been using Chromebook for a while, but unfortunately, it does not support the Upwork tracker. I tried installing Linux on it to run Upwork, but no luck. So I would like to purchase Microsoft Surface Go 3 2-in-1 tablet, and I would like to know if the Upwork tracker will work fine on it. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko, 

I checked this with the team, and they confirmed that you could use the Upwork Desktop App on this machine. However, they recommend a physical mouse and keyboard when tracking time, as touch interactions may not be supported. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Marko,

The desktop app can be installed on your laptop and desktop computer.  The operating systems supported are the ones you can find in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
7d1f0aa6
Community Member

I understand that Upwork can be installed on Windows. I wondered whether it would work properly because Windows 11 on Microsoft Surface Go 3 is optimized for tablet devices. I wouldn't like to invest in purchasing Microsoft Surface Go 3 only to realize that Upwork won't work properly on it.

It works fine for me to try to reinstall it again or to update it. I had some problems when I updated it.

it was solved.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marko, 

I checked this with the team, and they confirmed that you could use the Upwork Desktop App on this machine. However, they recommend a physical mouse and keyboard when tracking time, as touch interactions may not be supported. 

~ Avery
Upwork
7d1f0aa6
Community Member

Fantastic, this is all I wanted to hear. Thanks!

55dde4b1
Community Member

Hey how are you doing 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members