cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I Get Paid for Hourly Work?

patrickreeves
Active

Just got a notice that a clients payment information is innacurate. Hence suspending the contract. I have a payment due this Wednesday for last weeks work, but am wondering if I will get paid for that.

The contract is hourly work.

6 REPLIES 6
mtngigi
Community Guru

Patrick,

You should probably contact customer support to help you with your question. None of us here know the details of what happened.

I've also flagged your question so a mod should come along to help you out.

Do you have a link to the support page where I can access live chat or a phone number?

Thanks for the help.

All that can be found under the question mark icon on your account page.

kat303
Community Guru

You will get paid for hourly work ONLY IF, - You used Time Tracker AND you entered comments/notes for each screen shot that was taken with Tracker.

@Kathy T wrote:

You will get paid for hourly work ONLY IF, - You used Time Tracker AND you entered comments/notes for each screen shot that was taken with Tracker.

Kathy, you make it sound as if a freelancer has to enter a memo for every single screenshot, hich is, of course, not accurate.

To take advantage of the guarantee there has to be a meaningful memo. Time segments without a meaningful memo are not guaranteed.

But that does not mean you have to write 6 memos per hour.

It really is no big deal to add what you are working on (once) when you start working, and simply change it when you start working on something else.

aocumen

Hi Patrick, 

Someone from Customer Support will reach out to you regarding the issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS