🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Will I get back my jss score?
Page options
elaine_simonsen
Community Member

Will I get back my jss score?

I hired for a job lead generation. Client's did hope i can work very fast like robot but i didn't know about ckint's hope. After 2 hours of working client ended contract and gave me 2.8 star. So that my job success gone 90% to 75%. So i refunded full money and public feedback deleted. So i want to know, my job success will 90% or more than 80% again?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi K.M.

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with this client. The public feedback will disappear from your Work History, since you issued a refund. The private feedback for this contract will still remain, and will affect your Job Success Score. 

You may want to read up on this help article to help you improve your score. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yitwail
Community Member

Maybe your JSS will improve, and maybe it won't, but it would have been better to ask about this BEFORE you refunded the money.

K. M. Neamul H wrote:
 So i refunded full money and public feedback deleted. So i want to know, my job success will 90% or more than 80% again?

No, refunding only makes the job invisible on your profile, it has no effect on your JSS.

So how can i increase my job success? As 75% job success will not get any job.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi K.M.

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with this client. The public feedback will disappear from your Work History, since you issued a refund. The private feedback for this contract will still remain, and will affect your Job Success Score. 

You may want to read up on this help article to help you improve your score. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths