🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will I lose Rising Talent if I don't submit p...
Page options
alexis-arinze
Community Member

Will I lose Rising Talent if I don't submit proposals?

Hey, I'm currently in an active and time-consuming contract. I've not been able to apply to postings and probably won't until my contract is finished. Will this cause me to appear inactive and subsequently lose my rising talent badge? Thanks in advance for any guidance/clarification.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

I've not been able to apply to postings and probably won't until my contract is finished. Will this cause me to appear inactive and subsequently lose my rising talent badge? 

No, because you are working and earning money.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

I've not been able to apply to postings and probably won't until my contract is finished. Will this cause me to appear inactive and subsequently lose my rising talent badge? 

No, because you are working and earning money.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

Hey, I'm currently in an active and time-consuming contract. I've not been able to apply to postings and probably won't until my contract is finished. Will this cause me to appear inactive and subsequently lose my rising talent badge? Thanks in advance for any guidance/clarification.

What rising talent? You already have a JSS.

Martina P wrote:

Alexis A wrote:

What rising talent? You already have a JSS.

Oh, so do you not have the badge anymore when you get a JSS? Does that replace the badge?

Yes - once you have a JSS, it completely replaces the Rising Talent badge.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members