🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will I lose money for this?
Page options
7f29e6e3
Community Member

Will I lose money for this?

Today i receive a email from UpWork said that i'm going to losing money because my client want here money back, the mail like this:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Problem is, i make app by milestone, during the work, if she satisfied, she paid me, and in one milestone, she told me to add more feature that not in milestone, that feature will take more time and effort, so i told her to make new milestone, but she disagreee, so i told her i can't continue on this work and will send her all the code to hire another dev to do this, and she told me that i'm a scam !!!! 

What can i do to protect myself, i have all proof and i already sent to upwork, any changes that i will lose money for this?

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi LE,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had and the inconvenience this has caused you. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with more details and questions. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank Upwork, your platform is great, please protect freelancer like me, we spend time and effort and we do not deserve to handle this, this is exactly like stole my money from what i work hard to get

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members