cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Will Payoneer withdrawal be still avaliable?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 20

Hi Mikhail,

Our team is always searching for new payment methods and options on how freelancers can withdraw their funds. Once we have any new updates we will post an update here in our Community. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gotofountain
Andrew M Member Since: Feb 16, 2017
12 of 20

Hi all.

As I continue of Dina's thread I'm also worried regarding the removal of the Payoneer withdrawal method since the Payoneer still works for Russian peoples and only their card is not (because of 3rd party reason and probably it will be resolved someday). So it looks like discrimination since the Payoneer account still usable and probably you can give us the option to leave the Payoneer account linked as a withdrawal method, probably on request to support. I can suggest that the main reason to prevent making it difficult to get the funds by users who are new with this withdrawal method (since they will have no access to the Payoneer card). But it's still important for the current users and I want to ask you to review the possibilities to leave existing linked accounts or make it possible by the request through the support.

As an organizer of Upwork Huddle in my city (about 10 times and for more than 70 peoples) I hear that this is important at least for 15 (of 70) freelancers (more than 20%). Therefore, I ask you to listen to the request, it's definitely important.

svspit
Community Leader
Sergey S Member Since: May 6, 2015
13 of 20

Therefore, I ask you to listen to the request, it's definitely important.

upwork hardly ever listens to concerns their users faced with.

Simple fact they have not noticed - payoneer is not forbidden for russian users.

Thus the question - why do you remove withdrawal method without looking a little bit deeper into the situation?

paulvoynov
Pavel V Member Since: Nov 7, 2017
14 of 20

I support the topic. and as the owner of the agency, I want to note that without Payoneer I will not be able to pay my team located in different countries, because you don't provide other tools to do this inside the system or outside it.

abramenko-ivan
Ivan A Member Since: May 4, 2020
15 of 20

Hello!
I would like to choose Pioneer as my payment method, but unfortunately cannot find it as the option in the settings. Can you recommend how to attach my Pioneer account to the Upwork?
Thank you very much.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 20

Hi Ivan,

We apologize for the confusion. The team is working on bringing Payoneer back as a payment option in Settings. Once it's back, you'll be able to add it to your Upwork account.

We appreciate your patience. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
abramenko-ivan
Ivan A Member Since: May 4, 2020
17 of 20

Thanks for your quick response. Can you please suggest what should I do for now? Can I not choose any payment method until you bring the Pioneer back?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 20

Ivan, you can add an alternative payment method for the time being. We'll update this thread as soon as Payoneer is available as an option again. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
rattywolf
Dina S Member Since: Dec 21, 2017
19 of 20

I also wonder if Global Payment Service provided by Payoneer will be available as a withdrawal method. Technically it's a virtual First Century Bank Account

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
20 of 20

Hi all,

We apologize for the confusion the recent update has created. We're happy to confirm that your Payoneer accounts will remain active on Upwork and you can continue withdrawing your Upwork earnings to your Payoneer account.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS