🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Will client cancelling offer affect my JS...
Page options
d41cd9f5
Community Member

Will client cancelling offer affect my JSS?

Hello;

One of my prospected clients send me a job offer and immediately cancelled it as he made a mistake in the offer by giving a reason that "Freelancer stopped responding".

Will this act of the client affect my JSS? It was no fault on my side. My client made a mistake while making the offer and he withdrew it himself. I play no role in this whole thing.

Now I am afraid my JSS will be affected. Please let me know what should I do now?

Regards;

Anurag.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Job offers have affect on JSS.

15b8ab81
Community Member

Hello Anurag,

It's understandable to be concerned about how this situation might impact your Job Success Score (JSS) on Upwork. However, rest assured that instances where a client cancels a job offer on their own mistake or for reasons unrelated to your performance typically should not negatively affect your JSS.

Upwork's Job Success Score is calculated based on a variety of factors, including client satisfaction, successful completion of contracts, and other performance metrics. In this case, since the cancellation was due to the client's own error and not because of any action or inaction on your part, it is unlikely to have a negative impact on your JSS.

To be proactive, you could consider reaching out to Upwork's customer support and explaining the situation, providing any relevant details or documentation if needed. They can offer guidance and ensure that your account is not negatively affected by this incident.

Remember, maintaining open communication and professionalism with both clients and Upwork support can help ensure that any potential issues are resolved in a satisfactory manner.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members