🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will my proposal update based on new work exp...
Page options
colourfulsound
Community Member

Will my proposal update based on new work experience?

Hey all! My name's Brandon, I've used Upwork here and there over the past few years but am looking to bring in some more steady side money lately, so I've been taking tasks on Upwork.

A question popped into my mind.

Let's say I apply for a job on Upwork today and it takes the client a week to get to my proposal. 

Let's also say that within that week, I completed another job. Will my first proposal be updated to include that new job or will it remain static and only display what I submitted up until the point I applied for that first job?

Thanks to anyone who might be able to answer this!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Brandon-Richard A wrote:

Let's say I apply for a job on Upwork today and it takes the client a week to get to my proposal. 

Let's also say that within that week, I completed another job. Will my first proposal be updated to include that new job or will it remain static and only display what I submitted up until the point I applied for that first job?

Your proposal does not include your profile. Your proposal includes... urm... your proposal.

To see your profile the client can navigate to your profile from your proposal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Brandon-Richard A wrote:

Your proposal does not include your profile. Your proposal includes... urm... your proposal.

To see your profile the client can navigate to your profile from your proposal.

Thank you for your insight. I was under the impression that parts of my profile were embedded in the proposal. 

pudingstudio
Community Member

Hi Brandon,

You shouldn't think about it.

You've submited the proposal - that is most you can do until/if the client responds.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths