cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will reviewing work you edited on Amazon honestly get you in trouble?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
11 of 27

...and now for a fourth time. This is starting to feel like harassment. I wasn't aware that you could change feedback more than once. Can a moderator please comment on this? I've tried customer support, but they cut me off abruptly with no explaination why.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
12 of 27

Did you enable her to change her feedback?

Community Guru
13 of 27

Yes, she initially gave worse feedback though. Now she's continually revising it to get at me for some reason. She appears to be responding to my response, making me uncomfortable and rendering the double-blind system pointless.

Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
14 of 27

I don't think she should be able to change it four times-maybe once and just if you enabled her. Unless they changed something meanwhile without letting us know (which wouldn't surprise me, but that would be a bad, bad decision. One time change is more than enough!!)  Ramon, I 'd just let it go if I were you, because you can end up in worse mess than it was originally. And by all means please do let us know what is that thing with three, four times change-that is ridiculous!

Community Guru
15 of 27

Yesterday she changed the feedback to be more insulting Today she changed it once downwards to three stars. Then a second time to criticise my 'freelancer's response.' The fact that the response can't be subsequently changed by me and now refers to comments replaced by comments referring to the original response has made it look ludicrous. I'm going to ignore it from now on, she clearly has too much time on her hands!

Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
16 of 27

Wow...I mean I know she can respond on your comment about her feedback (freelancer's response)  , so you would have a comment on your comment (client's response-although this client's response is also a nonsense if you ask me. Freelancer's response doesn't appear on client's profile anyway, so why they should be able to comment on your comment?!)  But I mean, this is just ridiculous-she shouldn't be able to do that.No one should be able to change it more than once.

Community Guru
17 of 27

She has also sent a message claiming that customer support has validated this, along with a strange one demanding I give her 1 star. Had customer service dealt with this properly from the outset, I think this could have been resolved more sensibly.

Community Guru
18 of 27

Now she wants ME to change her feedback despite the fact I gave her 5 STARS out of sympathy. I thought the old system was illogical enough, this is just ridiculous.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
19 of 27

@Moderators, can someone clear this up?

- If a freelancer enables a client to change their feedback, how many times can the client change their feedback?

- Are we certain that a client can't change their feedback even without a freelancer enabling them to do so?

- Has there been any change in the feedback/rating system that we should know about?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
20 of 27

Hi Ramon and Isabelle Anne,

You can enable the client to change feedback only once and they will only be able to change it once. There haven't been any changes in the way the feedback system works. Ramon, if you have any screenshots of the previous versions of your client's feedback, I'd suggest you send them to Customer Support so they could check it for your.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS