cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will reviewing work you edited on Amazon honestly get you in trouble?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
21 of 27

Valeria,

She has changed it more than once. The feedback was already changed yesterday, and is now a star smaller with the content clearly referring to my response (now gone). There is no reason for me to make this up, and, aside from one instance, my conduct towards clients has been exemplary.

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
22 of 27

I find it a bit odd that you are asked to provide screenshots of the changes... when CS or the technical team should be able to trace those and see the different versions themselves, non?

Community Guru
23 of 27

It makes no sense anyway. Given that my feedack was, and remains, 5 stars and no other comments, the comments (which I'm keeping private until the dust settles) can only be a reaction to comments I've made. It is paradoxical that they would exist for any other reason.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 27

Hi Ramon,

We have checked it for you to confirm that the client is not able to edit feedback any longer. I am sorry about the frustration and confusion it has caused you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
25 of 27

Thank you. I would like this to be the end of it. If it can't be deleted, I'm content to accept the low feedback provided I no longer have any communication with this client.

Community Guru
26 of 27

Here are the three emails regarding feedback changes with the client's details scribbled out.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
27 of 27

Ramon, I don't think you need to write any kind of review. The author's work speaks for itself - it is too bad to write even a bad review. Quite honestly, I don't know how you managed to edit anything at all. Amazon has truly reached an all time low with this sort of dross.

Bury it - it is not even worth getting stewed up about.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS