🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Will the money still go through if the contra...
Page options
alexis-arinze
Community Member

Will the money still go through if the contract is closed?

I have two hourly contracts that I've comleted. I want to ask the client to close the contracts but I'm wondering if the money will still go through upon closing it. I usually work within fixed priced contracts, so I'm not knowledgeable in this area.

*To provide some context, I have $21 in "Work in progress" and $26 in "In review."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kinector
Community Member

You can get the contract ended and you will get your money for sure as it has already left the client's wallet. Upwork will make it available to you in due time.

(I've never done it like this, tough, even for short consultancy works.) What's the hurry? I keep thinking it looks like a better service to the client when not rushing too much. 😉

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kinector
Community Member

You can get the contract ended and you will get your money for sure as it has already left the client's wallet. Upwork will make it available to you in due time.

(I've never done it like this, tough, even for short consultancy works.) What's the hurry? I keep thinking it looks like a better service to the client when not rushing too much. 😉

Thanks for your response!

I suppose there is no rush. I have OCD and it irks me when I have more than 2 in progress jobs, an issue I probably need to work on (lol).

-Lex

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members