cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the plus account replace the basic connects?

Mohammad D Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
1 of 6

I have freelancer plus, The cycle for the plus on 7 of each month. and the basic connects on 19 of each month.Will I get the basic connects? or I will have only 70 connects for the plus account on 7 of each month?

Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6
Mohammad,
Yes, your billing cycle will replaced and you will now receive connents on 7 instead of 19.
3 of 6

Its not fair as I got only 48 for the plus this month because I had 60 from the basic 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Mohammad,

When you upgrade your cycle, you keep the Connects you already have and we add on the Plus plan upgrade amount. You will also receive a credit for the days of billing cycle that have passed since your Connects were last refilled. When you upgrade or downgrade your plan your cycle is also changed, your new cycle started on February 7. For more details on how this calculation works, check out this Help ArticleThank you.

Untitled
5 of 6

But I got only 48 when I upgraded to plus not 70. Is there anything wrong or its normal?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Mohammad,

On the Plus plan you will receive 70 connects once your new cycle starts, if you have connects left in this cycle they will be rolledover to the next one.

For more details about the calculation and why you`ve received only 48 connects when you`ve upgraded please refer to the details in the Help article I`ve shared in my previous post. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS