Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will this ever disappear???

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 19

Thanks for noting this, Petra. 

I wanted to check if Olga clears her cache or cookies, for her own personal reasons, so that I can share this information with the team when I file a report about it. It is an information that will be very likely requested by our Technical Support Team which is why I had posted the question. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 19

Avery O wrote:

I wanted to check if Olga clears her cache or cookies, for her own personal reasons,

Her. She. Olga is female.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 19

Thanks for the correction, Petra!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
14 of 19

I visit dozens of websites on a daily basis and so I frequently clear browsing history>cookies/cache.

I was expecting this cookie/cache solution to come up. I'm sure that I will then be served the "It appears that your issue is more complex, and so I have escalated your issue to our Technical Support Team for further assistance", aka 'we have no idea what's going on so please have a seat while you wait because this is going to take forever, and we really mean it.'

I realize that some people here may think that this is a nothing burger. But I strongly believe that I should not have to endure this.

I pay 20% fees + VAT. I'm using a so-called global platform, not a shady, badly-designed Wordpress website.

I'm not a programmer but I suppose that pop-ups are assigned an expiry date... I mean, if the user has already engaged with the pop-up, if you then keep on showing it, it's no longer useful but indeed close to becoming as worthless as garbage.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 19

Hi Olga,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you. Just to confirm I`ve already escalated your problem to our engineering team to investigate it further. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
16 of 19

Ok, Goran, thanks. They've reached out and asked for a screenshot (?).

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 19

Olga Q wrote:

They've reached out and asked for a screenshot (?).

Why, have they forgotten what their pop-up looks like?

DwJP1w7WkAAulxC

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
18 of 19

+1000

ROFL Petra - you just made my day! 

PS I get that notice all the time too. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
19 of 19

I was told that the pop-up will show up every time I start a new session on a new browser or if I delete cache in that browser. I was also told that it will continue to show until I actually take and complete it, and that it may return every time I open a new browser or clear cache again.

??

Anyway, I took the tour (sigh) > checked whether it would show again if I clicked some other contract (it didn’t) > cleared cache (Chrome) > logged in with Firefox > clicked a contract (pop up didn’t show) > logged out > logged in with Chrome > clicked a contract (pop up didn’t show)

WAAAAAIT a minute... pop up DIDN’T SHOW??????

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS