🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Wire Transfer has not arrived in UAE bank...
Page options
d96ba47d
Community Member

Wire Transfer has not arrived in Bank Account

Hi! Please help!

I have wired transferred my earnings on last March 31 but it has not reaced my account, called my bank and said no transactions are pending and my account has no restrictions so it's free to receive transfers.

I have received the payment withdrawn email but not the payment processing one, can someone guide me please? It is my first time in upwork and withdrawing.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hannah,

Please keep in mind that it can take several days for the money at arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days, let us know and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. For more information, check out this help article.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

522 REPLIES 522
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hannah,

Please keep in mind that it can take several days for the money at arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days, let us know and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. For more information, check out this help article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! Thanks for your reply!

Is there any reassurance or is it possible to trace that the hard earned money is not lost? I haven't received even a payment has been processed e-mail. This uncertainty is becoming frustrating on my end. 

Hi Hannah,

Rest assured your funds are not lost. If you haven't received them after 8 business days let me know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I live in the UAE and I've also requested for payment via Wire Transfer on March 27th. It's been about 8 business days and I haven't recieved a single notification/ update from Upwork since March 27th. The last notification was that I requested for payment.

Should I be concerned? Is there a reason for delay as I believe I've provided the accurate bank details. Is there no source to track the payment?

Hi Colleen,

I would like to clarify that tomorrow is your 8 business day. If you still haven't received the funds on Thursday, feel free to follow up here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Please be informed that I haven't recieved the funds as yet. Yesterday (7th April) marked the 8th day. Appreciate your urgent response, thanks!

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for the follow up and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

No worries. Thank you for your response. 
How do I access 'ticket'? It is my first time using upwork. Appreciate your guidance.

Hi Colleen,

Once your ticket is created you will be able to access it from your ticket section Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Colleen,

I was about to withdraw money from Upwork to UAE bank account and I saw this thread. So I was wondering did you received your payments to the UAE bank account and how long it took?

Regards
M.Ali

Hello Guys,

has this been sorted? I want to transfer money from Upwork to my uae account.

Awaint your response

Hi Syeda,

The Wire Transfer payment method is up and running! Rest assured, if you encounter any issues with your specific transaction we'll be here to help you.

~Andrea
Upwork
bf68fbba
Community Member

hello Andrea,

Could you please help me?

I have withdrawn my payments sice july 22, 2022 but still I didn't recieve them to the bank through wire transfer. Could I request a trace for that?

Thank you in advance!

Sanaa

Hi Sanaa,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
duhphyn
Community Member

Hey Andrea, I have the same issue and my rent is due. Could you please trace my wire transfer to bank, why it's taking long yet the funds are already deducted from my upwork balance. Thank you

I have used Payoneer without any issue. I will recommend using PayPal or Payoneer. Tx  

I withdraw Aug 25, and I still did not receive any money to my bank account.
can i get it back to my upwork financial account if the withdraw failed?

Hi Ahmed,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Wire transfer transactions are processed within one business day, but it may take several days to arrive to your bank account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. In your case, that should be on the 7th of September. Feel free to check out this help article for Wire transfer fees and timing.

If however, the transaction fails, the withdrawal will return to your account which usually takes from 7 to 10 days.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar, will be waiting

did you get the money?

I have always withdrawn my payment through direct wire transfer to my bank account and had always taken same day to receive the funds but I made the initiations and it's now three days and nothing in my bank account and yet received the notification Email that the funds have been transferred. What is the problem ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kasoma,

We don’t have any issues that are affecting your withdrawal. We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that Wire transfers will be processed within one business day but may take several to arrive in your bank account. If you don’t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2a124a22
Community Member

Alright let me wait until then. Thanks
duhphyn
Community Member

Hello Bojan, please my wire transfer is delaying to reflect the balance in my bank account and my rent is due. Please help me trace the transaction. Thank you 

Hi Fortunate,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Are you write a blog post

Greetings!

I would love to get details about the wire transfer process.

I initiated my first wire transfer payment 4 hours ago and received the confirmation email immediately from Upwork.

I read that it might take up to 8 business days to receive the payment.

My questions are:

1- How long does it take for the transaction to appear as pending on my bank account? And if it did not appear within that time, should I be concerned?

2- Should I receive an email from Upwork when the payment is successfully transferred?

Thanks

Hi Hadi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the transaction you are referring to is still in process on our end. Yes, you should receive an email once the transaction is successful on our end. Please note that all transfers requested before 12pm UTC are processed on the same day, if you initiated your withdrawal after this deadline it will be processed next day. This means your withdrawal should become available within the standard processing time of two to five business days.

Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information about Wire Transfer Fees and Timing

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, thank you for your detailed explanation.

I still have not received an email stating that the wire transfer is processed as it should take a maximum of 1 business day (according to the article).

It has been over 30 hours now. Could you please check?

Sorry for the hassle, it is just my first time using the wire transfer on Upwork.

Thanks

Hadi K wrote:

I still have not received an email stating that the wire transfer is processed as it should take a maximum of 1 business day (according to the article).

It has been over 30 hours now. Could you please check?

There is nothing to check. You understand that today is SUNDAY and that weekends (Saturday and Sundays) are NOT "business days" - right?

So "1 business day" has not actually started. Please simply wait until it has been 1 business day in the USA. 

Hello

I initiated the wire transfer on Saturday 6 am (My time), and now it has been more than 1 business day (UTC time), but I have not received anything stating that the transfer has been processed.

Please let me know if there is a delay.

Thanks

Hi Hadi,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Wire transfer transactions are processed within one business day, but it may take several days to arrive to your bank account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. In your case, that should be on the 23rd of September. Feel free to check out this help article for Wire transfer fees and timing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It is now six days since I initiated my direct wire transfer for my funds withdraw and now my bank is asking for swift copy with full details. Yet in the past It was taking one day and same day

Hi Kasoma,

We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Wire transfers will be processed within one business day but may take several to arrive in your bank account.

If your bank is asking for any documents that we need to provide to you, please let us know and our support team will be happy to help!

~Andrea
Upwork
2a124a22
Community Member

"My bank is asking for swift copy with full details. " That is what the bank is request for please kindly help me with those details and then i can forward to them to double check and on their side. 

Hi Kasoma,

Thanks for confirming. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I initiated a wire transfer early in the morning on Friday. The transfer was successfully done from my end and up till now the money is yet to hit my bank. P.S This is my third Wire transfer. The first two got to my bank the next day. 

Hi Ifeoluwa,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds. Please note that while wire transfers are processed within one business day, they may take several days to arrive in your bank account. If after 8 business days you still have not received your funds, please reach out to us again so we can assist you further. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi! I withdrawed my money on 13/10/2021 through Wire Transfer and still hasn't received anything. Last time it took 3 days, but now it's been two weeks and I'm getting worried that something might have gone wrong. The UpWork team has already initiated a trace for me, but I still have no information on when the funds will arrive to my bank account. 

I contacted my bank with the details from the receipt provided by UpWork and they said that there are no transactions coming to my bank account from that SWIFT channel. I contacted the UpWork team and now they're waiting to receive updates from their partner bank.

Has anyone experienced such problems? How long does it take to recieve the withdrawn funds under these circumstances?

Thanks! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths