Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire Transfer has not arrived in UAE bank account

d96ba47d
Hannah Zarah B Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
1 of 10

Hi! Please help!

I have wired transferred my earnings on last March 31 but it has not reaced my account, called my bank and said no transactions are pending and my account has no restrictions so it's free to receive transfers.

I have received the payment withdrawn email but not the payment processing one, can someone guide me please? It is my first time in upwork and withdrawing.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 10

Hi Hannah,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
d96ba47d
Hannah Zarah B Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
3 of 10

Hi Goran! Thanks for your reply!

Is there any reassurance or is it possible to trace that the hard earned money is not lost? I haven't received even a payment has been processed e-mail. This uncertainty is becoming frustrating on my end. 

g_vasilevski
4 of 10

Hi Hannah,

Rest assured your funds are not lost. If you haven't received them after 8 business days let me know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

Untitled
85666ec6
Colleen J Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
5 of 10

Hi Goran,

I live in the UAE and I've also requested for payment via Wire Transfer on March 27th. It's been about 8 business days and I haven't recieved a single notification/ update from Upwork since March 27th. The last notification was that I requested for payment.

Should I be concerned? Is there a reason for delay as I believe I've provided the accurate bank details. Is there no source to track the payment?

g_vasilevski
6 of 10

Hi Colleen,

I would like to clarify that tomorrow is your 8 business day. If you still haven't received the funds on Thursday, feel free to follow up here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
85666ec6
7 of 10

Hi Goran, 

Please be informed that I haven't recieved the funds as yet. Yesterday (7th April) marked the 8th day. Appreciate your urgent response, thanks!

g_vasilevski
8 of 10

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for the follow up and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. 

Untitled
85666ec6
9 of 10

Hi Goran,

No worries. Thank you for your response. 
How do I access 'ticket'? It is my first time using upwork. Appreciate your guidance.

g_vasilevski
10 of 10

Hi Colleen,

Once your ticket is created you will be able to access it from your ticket section Here. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS