🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wire transfer address
Page options
hommasi-younes
Community Member

Wire transfer address

Hi
I wanted to add a new payment method to my account but I'm kinda confused. I hope somebody would help me here.
I am using paypal right now and I live in dubai. Im going for a vacation to turkey and I cant use paypal in turkey. I have a turkish bank acount which I want to use while I am there. And since I travel a lot to turkey I think that would be a good way to get paid every time I am there. I want to add my turkish bank acount with wire transfer method but the problem is I should give an address while I am adding this method. Which address should I use ? My home in dubai ? my hotel in turkey ? Or maybe the address of the bank.
5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

It would appear you are actually neither in Dubai nor in Turkey, but in Iran

Hello Petra R,

If I want to withdraw my earning via local bank So Upwork profile address and bank account holder address have to be same? Please tell me

Hello,

I want to know from Upwork community member, Upwork profile address and bank statement address have to be same? Or Upwork profile holder name and bank account name have to be same?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

This should not create a problem, just make sure the information you add when setting up your withdrawal method matches the information on your bank account.

If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further through the process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

This should not create a problem,

It is impossible to add a bank account in a country other than the one the upwork account is registered in, apart from a US based Dollar account.

The system will not allow a Turkish bank account to be added to a profile registered anywhere other than Turkey.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths