🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wise bank account verification
Page options
leeian0702
Community Member

Wise bank account verification

Hi,

I have added my wise bank account succssfully to my upwork account but I didnt receive any verifiaction or small amount of money to active? And I just realise an automatic payment has been sent to my transferwise account does it mean I can still receive the payment? or should I do anything to active the bank account?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hello I-AN,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the payment method added to your Upwork account in the month of Oct 2021, I see that the same is already active starting since Oct 21, 2021.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

yes that's the bank account I'm referring to and it's my wise bank account, has it been activated and verified already? Cus I assume that Upwork will remit two small values to test the link, once received in my Wise account I will need to enter the values in Upwork to verify? However I didn't receive anything to verify and I haven't received payment to my account either. Thanks

Hi I-AN, 

Thank you for the follow up message. Please note that you no longer need to verify your bank accounts with two deposits. As confirmed earlier, your payment method is already active and ready to be used for withdrawals.

Thank you

Pradeep 

Upwork

Hi Pradeep.

Thank you for the response.

I also have not received the micro deposit but I noticed that the ACH USD account number is listed as a payment method.

I had already sent some money from Upwork to it.

I hope that's safe?

Thank you 

Hi Precious,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Generally, funds arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. If you don't receive it after 8 business days, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
leeian0702
Community Member

Hi
I also have the same problem with my payment method using wise account. I didn't receive any microdeposit in my wise account. Could someone help me as well? Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members