🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » With only 8 projects completed having a real ...
Page options
chris_hecker
Community Member

With only 8 projects completed having a real tough time finding work since getting a JSS of 86%

Due to my ending two of my projects without being paid anything I've gone from having no JSS to a JSS of 86% since the update on Sunday.

The eight projects that I have successfully completed are all five stars with excellent feeddback, except for one.

Despite this, since getting the 86% JSS on Sunday, despite submitting a lot of proposals over the past few days I've only had one very short $10 transcription project.

I'm feeling pretty discouraged. Is a JSS of 86% with 100% client satisfaction really that terrible?Is it going to be an uphill battle finding work until I get my JSS above 90%?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kirnazdogan
Community Member

Believe me, you're luckier than me.

I don't think it's all about the JSS. When I got my 75% score, I thought I couldn't get any more work. But in the same week, I made 4 interviews and got one of them. You should strive to send killer proposals. How can you make their lives better? Focus on this question. You'll make it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kirnazdogan
Community Member

Believe me, you're luckier than me.

I don't think it's all about the JSS. When I got my 75% score, I thought I couldn't get any more work. But in the same week, I made 4 interviews and got one of them. You should strive to send killer proposals. How can you make their lives better? Focus on this question. You'll make it.

Thanks for your thoughtful answer! I actually was awarded a good project this evening shortly after your reply.

I had a look at your profile. I think your JSS will increase very quickly.

Thanks again and best of luck to you.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members