🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw Direct to Local Bank
Page options
weirdtaste
Community Member

Withdraw Direct to Local Bank

weirdtaste_0-1637898783764.png

I withdraw on the 24th through a local bank, but until now my balance has not been credited to my account, this is my first time withdrawing upwork balance,  pls help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Arya Wira K wrote:

I withdraw on the 24th through a local bank, but until now my balance has not been credited to my account, this is my first time withdrawing upwork balance,  pls help.

Withdrawals are processed in 2 to 5 business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays. The 25th was Thanksgiving (still is where Upwork are), so basically it's been one business day. 

In the most unlikely even that your withdrawal has not been received after 8 business days excluding weekends and holidays, you can ask Upwork for a trace. Not before.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Arya Wira K wrote:

Withdrawals are processed in 2 to 5 business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays. The 25th was Thanksgiving (still is where Upwork are), so basically it's been one business day. 

In the most unlikely even that your withdrawal has not been received after 8 business days excluding weekends and holidays, you can ask Upwork for a trace. Not before.

Thank Youu very much, gbu

tariqmehmood212
Community Member

Hi, 

I widthral my payment on 24th November from Upwork to local bank, but still not received payment in my account. 

Would you please trace that problem? 

Thanks 

Hi Abdul,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English