🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw Restricted
Page options
9d5b30c2
Community Member

Withdraw Restricted

Hello, Upwork Community I Hope All Are Doing Well, Today I Just Tried To Withdraw My Earning From Upwork But I Got a Comment That Withdraw Restricted, Even I Don't Got Any Notice Or Issue Can Anyone Lemme Know What's Happening So Am Able To Fix It Through 
Waiting for the replies! 
Thanks 
Yash Kumar 

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Yash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it seems like we've put restrictions on your account to keep you safe as malware was detected. You may check the ticket that was sent to you here. I noticed as well that you opened a new ticket to get support from our team. Kindly wait for them to respond to you and give you updates on this support ticket.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for your reply that ticket is opened for many days even though I never opened any malware so why it happen am Using MacBook 2021 version It has antivirus also I regularly check my computer, so till when my issue going to be solved so am able to withdraw money and start working again? 
The ticket that you mentioned I already replied it many days ago but no reply! please help me 
waiting for your kind reply!
Thanks 

Hi Yash,

I've followed up with the team and a Customer Support team member will be contacting you via your support ticket shortly.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6eac8453
Community Member

Sir kindly checkout my Topic i am facing same issue

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members