🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw Technical Error - No Balance Left
Page options
justin_porter
Community Member

Withdraw Technical Error - No Balance Left

Hi -

When I went to withdraw my available funds via Instant Pay, I received a message that said the site was having a technical error, however, when I check my transaction history, my available balance is $0 and the transaction was marked as successful. No money in my bank.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the quick response. The problem has been solved. For any freelancer reviewing this in the future: Apparently when I clicked withdrawal funds via Instant Transfer, the site was experiencing an error/downtime, and my payment wasn't successfully transferred even though my available funds were refreshed to zero dollars. Support put in a request to reverse my withdrawal,  and the payment came back to my Upwork account, which I then withdrew again, this time, successfully. I expected this to be a long process but it was very quick  - thanks Upwork team!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justin, 

I'll go ahead and look into this and I'll get back to you once I have more information.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the quick response. The problem has been solved. For any freelancer reviewing this in the future: Apparently when I clicked withdrawal funds via Instant Transfer, the site was experiencing an error/downtime, and my payment wasn't successfully transferred even though my available funds were refreshed to zero dollars. Support put in a request to reverse my withdrawal,  and the payment came back to my Upwork account, which I then withdrew again, this time, successfully. I expected this to be a long process but it was very quick  - thanks Upwork team!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members