🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw amount not received in local lank
Page options
35035bbb
Community Member

Withdraw amount not received in local lank

I withdrew my amount a day ago. Still I have not received it in my local bank. How long will it take?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohamad,

If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, let us know here and our team will assist you further. 
Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
shahariar4me
Community Member

Hi, Aliyul

Typically direct to local bank withdrawals take 2-5 business days, however after 8 business days, if the funds have not shown up in your bank account, Upwork can initiate a trace. You can open a support ticket and Upwork team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with the trace. 

Thank  You

Shahariar 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aliyul,

I checked the transaction and it seems that it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that upwork will take 2 to 5 business days. Can you please help me to find the current status of transaction?. 

Hi Mohamad,

Thanks for following up. I checked and it seems that the transaction is still in process. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Is the transaction still pending on upwork's side?

Hi Mohamad,

If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days, let us know here and our team will assist you further. 
Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I got my withdrawal amount on my local bank account for the upwork reference Id: 308814377.

Thanks for the support provided.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members