🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw could not be added to ACH bank accou...
Page options
javaidmuhammad41
Community Member

Withdraw could not be added to ACH bank account due to old account details

Hi,

I use WISE for withdrawals. I have received this message from WISE related to my recent withdraw from Upwork.

"We couldn't add XYZ USD sent by Upwork Escrow In to your account. As the money was sent using your old USD account details, it was automatically refunded to the sender’s account.
Upwork Escrow In will need to resend you the money using your new USD account details. The refund can take between 3-10 working days depending on which payment method they've used."

Can you please let me know if the refunded amount will automatically return to my Upwork account or if I will have to generate any requests? And how long this refund is gonna take?

Thanks.

Muhammad Mubeen

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. If there are any issues with the bank account that's supposed to receive the withdrawn amount, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will credit the funds to your account. Refunds may take up to 5-7 days depending on your bank's policies.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. If there are any issues with the bank account that's supposed to receive the withdrawn amount, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will credit the funds to your account. Refunds may take up to 5-7 days depending on your bank's policies.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thank you for responding. 

Hi AJ,

Refunds are now reflected in my Upwork account. Thank you Upwork Team for your smooth service.

Regards,

MMJ

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths