🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw money not recived
Page options
saddamhusain56
Community Member

Withdraw money not recived

I requested withdrawal money of $43.01 to Direct to Local Bank Transfer to 50100329087849 (in INR currency) on Nov 16, 2020 but I did not receive it yet. Please help with this. Please let me know what I need to do. When do I expect money in my account?Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Saddam H wrote:

I requested withdrawal money of $43.01 to Direct to Local Bank Transfer to (in INR currency) on Nov 16, 2020 but I did not receive it yet. 

It takes 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) 

5 business days will take us to Monday.

If you haven't received it after 8 business days, Upwork can initiate a trace, that would be next week on Friday (Thursday being a holiday).

NikolaS

Hi Saddam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successfully initiated on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to follow up here at any time.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members