🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Transaction not process. Payment team not...
Page options
abdul970
Community Member

Withdraw not processing

Hi,
I have process payment three time and rejected two time and the reason that upwork partner bank not processing payment. Is freelancer issue that partner bank not processing payment?
I process payment again tomorrow and again till now my payment not get exhange rata and even not process.Why even after 48 hours my transaction not process. Is almost 18 days let that i am trying that i can withdraw my funds from the upwork. But two time you have rejected my payment after 10 days.Why you are not telling the true that what is the issue with upwork payment processing?

Thanks!

26 REPLIES 26
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul Rehman,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.  

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
abdul970
Community Member

I have waiting for 18 days to my payment process. But no any one able to solve my problem and process my payment. Is the way upwork helping freelancer?

Thanks!
Abdul Rehman

Till now my transaction not process. even no any payment team member has contacted me.Is the way you trat your freelancer?

I think they are robbing us freelancer..talking payments from client and after work done not paying us
abdul970
Community Member

Till now nobody able to response back to my issue.

Till now i have not get payment in my account. I have reach all customer support guy and payment/fiannce team. No one able to process my transsaction.

petra_r
Community Member

Abdul Rehman S wrote:

Till now i have not get payment in my account. I have reach all customer support guy and payment/fiannce team. No one able to process my transsaction.

Since JUNE last year?

abdul970
Community Member

This was process as on 13 Jan 2020.

Till now nobody help me to get my funds to my account. Everyone is giving time that partner bank not giving respone. Is this my fault that your partner bank not giving response to you. Why your team not giving my money back?

petra_r
Community Member

Abdul Rehman S wrote:

Why your team not giving my money back?

Because they do not have it.

abdul970
Community Member

Then who have my money?

Hi Abdul,

The same here. You should visit this where a lot of people are complaining the same thing.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/The-payment-haven-t-been-transferred-to-my-account/m-p/6...

I ask payment team many time that what source or bank they use for transfer of funds to my account in pakistan. They never providing me this information. I have requested many time that please give me the payment receipt they not providing .How can i trace my payment? Why is the delay in the payment? The freelancer is blind. Can i email to Elizabeth Tse-Senior Vice President, Operations ?

Hi Abdul Rehman,

I checked with the team about your concern and they confirmed that they have already initiated a trace for you. Currently they are waiting for a response from your bank and will provide you with an update as soon as they hear back from them. We understand that this is very frustrating to experience such a delay, but please rest assured that Upwork team is doing everything we can to trace your payment as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

But my bank said that they have not received any email from any bank regarding your payment. Can you please give me any evidance ? Why your finance team not providing me the swift message. Why they not providing full disbursement receipt which show the partner bank name and tracking number?

Upwork charge lot of fee from the freelancer. But your team not able to process my transaction even 16 days left. 

Why you are not able to trace my payment? I have requested lot of time please please give me any evidance of payment has processs to my bank account. Give me swift message or payment disbursement receipt from where my bank can track the payment. But payment/Fiance team not reply from last 3 days. 

What going on i can't understand. I am feeling now that you are steeling my money. You have hold my money from last one month. 

Can i email to Elizabeth Tse-Senior Vice President of Operations?

Becuase no one update me on my payment status. Nobody providing me document of my payment.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have followed up with the team so that they can update you with more information about your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
abdul970
Community Member

Lot of follow up with your payment team. But no one providing me the document of payment process. I have requested that please send the payment processor name or any evidance of payment but no one providing any document.
This is the way you update freelancer regarding the payment. This is my money . Why you are not giving proper update? Why you hiding information? You have hold money from last 16 days.

abdul970
Community Member

Now payment team reply with one statement after 4 days that my payment hold my partner processor. So this is my responsibility to clear the payment from payment partner.

You are not telling me the name of the payment partner so i can follow up with him if you are not able to take the update.

Why payment partner not inform regarding that payment is hold? Why payment team folllow up is so slow?

Hi,
Fiance team said that my payment is on hold by Upwork partner bank. Can you please explain what is the reason my payment is on hold? Why finance/payment team not telling me the reason of my payment is on hold from last 18 days?

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I understand how it's very frustrating not to be able to access your earnings. I followed up with the team handling your case so that they can update you with more information on your open ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But no one providing me the reason of payment is on hold.

Can i email to the top managemnt regrading my issue?

Hi Abdul,

I understand the frustration the delay with your payment has caused you. I'd like to confirm that your and other affected users' concerns are being heard and our team will continue to assist you on your open ticket, and provide all available information.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi,

You can see not body updating me that why my payment is on hold.This is almost 48 hours left. Your team are laziest team in the world to give update.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths