Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw not processing

Ace Contributor
Abdul Rehman S Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1 of 27

Hi,
I have process payment three time and rejected two time and the reason that upwork partner bank not processing payment. Is freelancer issue that partner bank not processing payment?
I process payment again tomorrow and again till now my payment not get exhange rata and even not process.Why even after 48 hours my transaction not process. Is almost 18 days let that i am trying that i can withdraw my funds from the upwork. But two time you have rejected my payment after 10 days.Why you are not telling the true that what is the issue with upwork payment processing?

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 27

Hi Abdul Rehman,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.  

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
3 of 27

I have waiting for 18 days to my payment process. But no any one able to solve my problem and process my payment. Is the way upwork helping freelancer?

Thanks!
Abdul Rehman
Ace Contributor
4 of 27

Till now my transaction not process. even no any payment team member has contacted me.Is the way you trat your freelancer?

Asfand A Member Since: Jan 15, 2020
5 of 27
I think they are robbing us freelancer..talking payments from client and after work done not paying us
Ace Contributor
6 of 27

Till now nobody able to response back to my issue.

Ace Contributor
7 of 27

Till now i have not get payment in my account. I have reach all customer support guy and payment/fiannce team. No one able to process my transsaction.

Ace Contributor
Melia G Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
8 of 27

Hi Abdul,

The same here. You should visit this where a lot of people are complaining the same thing.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/The-payment-haven-t-been-transferred-to-my-account/m-p/6...

Ace Contributor
9 of 27

I ask payment team many time that what source or bank they use for transfer of funds to my account in pakistan. They never providing me this information. I have requested many time that please give me the payment receipt they not providing .How can i trace my payment? Why is the delay in the payment? The freelancer is blind. Can i email to Elizabeth Tse-Senior Vice President, Operations ?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 27

Hi Abdul Rehman,

I checked with the team about your concern and they confirmed that they have already initiated a trace for you. Currently they are waiting for a response from your bank and will provide you with an update as soon as they hear back from them. We understand that this is very frustrating to experience such a delay, but please rest assured that Upwork team is doing everything we can to trace your payment as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS