Ace Contributor
Abdul Rehman S Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
12 of 27

Then who have my money?

abdul970
Ace Contributor
13 of 27

Till now i have not get payment in my account. I have reach all customer support guy and payment/fiannce team. No one able to process my transsaction.

meliagea
Ace Contributor
Melia G Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
14 of 27

Hi Abdul,

The same here. You should visit this where a lot of people are complaining the same thing.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/The-payment-haven-t-been-transferred-to-my-account/m-p/6...

abdul970
Ace Contributor
15 of 27

I ask payment team many time that what source or bank they use for transfer of funds to my account in pakistan. They never providing me this information. I have requested many time that please give me the payment receipt they not providing .How can i trace my payment? Why is the delay in the payment? The freelancer is blind. Can i email to Elizabeth Tse-Senior Vice President, Operations ?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 27

Hi Abdul Rehman,

I checked with the team about your concern and they confirmed that they have already initiated a trace for you. Currently they are waiting for a response from your bank and will provide you with an update as soon as they hear back from them. We understand that this is very frustrating to experience such a delay, but please rest assured that Upwork team is doing everything we can to trace your payment as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
abdul970
Ace Contributor
17 of 27

But my bank said that they have not received any email from any bank regarding your payment. Can you please give me any evidance ? Why your finance team not providing me the swift message. Why they not providing full disbursement receipt which show the partner bank name and tracking number?

abdul970
Ace Contributor
18 of 27

Upwork charge lot of fee from the freelancer. But your team not able to process my transaction even 16 days left. 

Why you are not able to trace my payment? I have requested lot of time please please give me any evidance of payment has processs to my bank account. Give me swift message or payment disbursement receipt from where my bank can track the payment. But payment/Fiance team not reply from last 3 days. 

What going on i can't understand. I am feeling now that you are steeling my money. You have hold my money from last one month. 

abdul970
Ace Contributor
19 of 27

Can i email to Elizabeth Tse-Senior Vice President of Operations?

Becuase no one update me on my payment status. Nobody providing me document of my payment.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 27

Hi Abdul, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have followed up with the team so that they can update you with more information about your account concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS