Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw not processing

abdul970
Ace Contributor
Abdul Rehman S Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
21 of 27

Lot of follow up with your payment team. But no one providing me the document of payment process. I have requested that please send the payment processor name or any evidance of payment but no one providing any document.
This is the way you update freelancer regarding the payment. This is my money . Why you are not giving proper update? Why you hiding information? You have hold money from last 16 days.

abdul970
Ace Contributor
22 of 27

Now payment team reply with one statement after 4 days that my payment hold my partner processor. So this is my responsibility to clear the payment from payment partner.

You are not telling me the name of the payment partner so i can follow up with him if you are not able to take the update.

Why payment partner not inform regarding that payment is hold? Why payment team folllow up is so slow?

abdul970
Ace Contributor
23 of 27

Hi,
Fiance team said that my payment is on hold by Upwork partner bank. Can you please explain what is the reason my payment is on hold? Why finance/payment team not telling me the reason of my payment is on hold from last 18 days?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 27

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I understand how it's very frustrating not to be able to access your earnings. I followed up with the team handling your case so that they can update you with more information on your open ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
abdul970
Ace Contributor
25 of 27

But no one providing me the reason of payment is on hold.

Can i email to the top managemnt regrading my issue?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
26 of 27

Hi Abdul,

I understand the frustration the delay with your payment has caused you. I'd like to confirm that your and other affected users' concerns are being heard and our team will continue to assist you on your open ticket, and provide all available information.

Untitled
abdul970
Ace Contributor
27 of 27

Hi,

You can see not body updating me that why my payment is on hold.This is almost 48 hours left. Your team are laziest team in the world to give update.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS