🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw not received since 12 days.
Page options
heckii
Community Member

Withdraw not received since 12 days.

Hi i withdraw some funds into my local bank but its been 12 days i am not getting any update on my funds. i already have open ticked since 6 days but now i am not getting any response.
what is going on ? why upwork being so lazy to solve any issue. if there is any blocking issue why i am not being updated. i already requested if issu3 can't be solved then cancel withdraw and get funds back to upwork.
but no luck no update no response totally upset and thinking to close upwok account every time i withdraw to local bank i am hanged out for many days and weeks with no reason no update and no response this is very much frustrating.
so should i think my money is lost ?
6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I just checked your ticket and I can see that our team has escalated your concern further and has initiated a trace on your transaction. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. Thanks for your response.
i want to know the issue because since 6 days i am just hearing same thing
"someone will update me as soon as possible" but not any single update on
track of my funds.
this seems my funds are lost ??
normally i can get my funds maximum to maximum 5 days but what happen now.
if still delay then how can i cancel my withdraw ??
i am very upset and want to get my money back today very important to me.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I understand your frustration with this. Please keep in mind that it can take 2 to 5 business days for the funds to arrive on your account. If you don't receive your funds, our team can initiate a trace after 8 business days. 

Just to confirm, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will assist you further on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much. its been already many days. i withdraw on 26 dec.
anyways Thanks for help.
please let me know can i cancel my withdraw if its not reach to my bank
account by Today ?
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad F wrote:

please let me know can i cancel my withdraw if its not reach to my bank
account by Today ?

You can no more cancel a withdrawal than you can cancel a letter you posted. Once it is in the banking system there is nothing much Upwork can do other than wait for the result of the trace (a week or more usually) or for the money to turn up at one end or the other.

With Christmas and New Year and weekends there are always delays, and traces take time. Usually the money turns up before the result of the trace does, either in your bank account or back on your Upwork account.

heckii
Community Member

ok i understand so this is because new year and christmas days.
Ok i am keep waiting to get my funds.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members