🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw payment did not received
Page options
342c24c1
Community Member

Withdraw payment did not received

I have the upwork notification said payment withdraw to my anz bank account been processed on 20 May, but until today, I have not receved, could someone help to trace? and I can't see my full account number in my setting, how could I verify whether my account number setup is correct? 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Li, 

There is a five-day security period, after which your earnings will become available for withdrawal. You can read more about the weekly billing cycle hereYou can confirm when the funds will be available to you by logging in to your account and going to Reports>Transaction History. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
342c24c1
Community Member

Thanks for the info, but as I mentioned the withdraw has been processed on 20 May which means all such five-day security perioed already passed, after 8 days, I have not received the amount in my local bank.

And below is the transaction record in transaction history:

May 20, 2020WithdrawalDirect to Local Bank Transfer for xxx NZD to xxxx-0000 ($xxx)
$0.99

Hi Li,

Just to clarify the usual time frame for the funds to be loaded on your account is 2 to 5 business days. If you haven't received the funds after 8 business days let us know here, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, @Goran. I have confirmed with my local bank, they will take 24-48 business hours to process recieving oversea payment, but after 8 business working days from 20 May, I still not receive the ' Direct to Local Bank Transfer'. Please assist to investage the withdraw result and advice how do I review the bank account number I setup in my profile? I can provide the bank transaction statement in the request tobe raised.

Hi Li,

Today is your 8 business day, please be patient until tomorrow and if you haven't received the funds let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Goran, after two more days, I still not receive the withdraw, will pm you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members