🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdraw today
Page options
458d419c
Community Member

Withdraw today

Hi Upwork Community!

I just want to know if I withdraw my funds today I am afraid that it will takes 5 days to be on my local bank since dec 24 & 25 are holidays and bank here in Philippines are close.

Any suggestion? if I wait until dec 27 to withdraw my funds? or should I withdraw today ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Jelly Ann,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern about the withdrawal process and the holiday schedule. The withdrawal time depends on several factors, such as the payment method, the amount, and the bank. Generally, it takes four business days for the funds to reach your local bank account if you choose to withdraw using Direct to Local bank transfer. However, due to the holidays, there may be some delays. If you withdraw your funds today, they may arrive by Dec 30 or later. If you wait until Dec 27, they may arrive by Jan 4 or later. It is up to you to decide which option is more convenient for you. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hello Jelly Ann,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern about the withdrawal process and the holiday schedule. The withdrawal time depends on several factors, such as the payment method, the amount, and the bank. Generally, it takes four business days for the funds to reach your local bank account if you choose to withdraw using Direct to Local bank transfer. However, due to the holidays, there may be some delays. If you withdraw your funds today, they may arrive by Dec 30 or later. If you wait until Dec 27, they may arrive by Jan 4 or later. It is up to you to decide which option is more convenient for you. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members