🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal Fees
Page options
f525e305
Community Member

Withdrawal Fees

Hi! I just would like to clarify, why am I having more than $0.99 for my withdrawal charges? 

The agreement states that " The cost per withdrawal direct to your local bank is $0.99 (plus incoming fees at some banks). Sending funds in your local currency may reduce or eliminate incoming bank fees. 

Does this mean, my local bank has other incoming fees, aside from the flat rate of $0.99 thus, I'm charged with more?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Salvacion,

The withdrawal fee that was deducted on your end was $0.99. You can view this by going to Reports > Transactions. To learn more about fees and timings about our Direct to Local bank method, check out this Help Article. For any additional questions, I would recommend to reach out to your bank directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran!

I was charged $10.99 dollars for my withdrawal fee, thus I'm clarifying why am I billed more than the policy amount of only $0.99 per withdrawal. Hope you can shed light on this. Thanks!

Hi Salvacion,

Could you please share a screenshot with me via PM (click on my name) regarding the charge you're referring to and where are you seeing it? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Noted on this Goran, will send a pm right away. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members