🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal Issue - Withdrawal is not received...
Page options
trungkiena6
Community Member

Withdrawal Issue - Withdrawal is not received more than 8 days

Hi Upwork Team,

Normally, I do withdrawal request and I always receive withdrawal less than 3 days. At the moment, I got problem with it. I did request on 1 April and now it is more than normal day to receive the payment and my money still didn't receive. I chat with some supporter and they told me 24 hours to receive any news. But now I didn't get any thing from them.
Could you please help me to check my ticket?

The delay in processing withdrawal impacted to my business  Smiley Sad

Thank you for your time to check my topic

Stay safety and more healthy

Kien

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for the details, Trung,

Our team will continue assisting you directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will answer them as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Trung,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. Today is your 5th business days, weekends are not counted as business days. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Thank you for your reply. I understood it. But I already discussed with supporter and they also raised my request to Payment Processor but they (I mean Payment Processor) didn't upate anything. I also supplied the statement of my banking to supporter.

Thanks again

Kien

Thank you for the details, Trung,

Our team will continue assisting you directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will answer them as soon as possible.

~ Goran
Upwork
0bf1f99a
Community Member

Can anyone help me with my payment issue?
I withdraw my payment on 10th Dec 2021 and the payment was processed on 13th Dec 2021 but I didn't receive any money in the bank. It has been ten business days and I have contacted the support several times, but there is no news on Upwork's end. I have also made another withdrawal after the first withdrawal but it is the same as the first one. The payment is stuck and Upwork didn't pay me any of my payments. I am really disappointed with Upwork because they take literally forever to process payments and pay them back. 
I want to report the issue but the Upwork bot is just the worst chatbot I ever came across. 
Please trace both my payments and check where my payment went. 
To be honest I am disgusted and wouldn't recommend Upwork to anyone because they don't take the payment method seriously. I am new to Upwork and my very first experience is just trash. I don't even know where to report all this.

Hi Mrinmoyee,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your fund withdrawals and how you feel about the same. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths