🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawal Issue/delay
Page options
abdul_majeed32
Community Member

Withdrawal Issue/delay

Hi Community Gurus, I withdrawal my payment on 7 Dec 2019 to direct my local bank and upto now not received payment/no confirmation message as well. In this regards i contacted to upwork support team as well but still issue not solved after 17 days. kindly help me if possible. Thank you

regards

Abdul   

32 REPLIES 32
caroline-isioye
Community Member

Hi Community Gurus, I withdrawal yesterday 22 Dec 2019, got a confirmation that the payment has been processed today 23 Dec 2019, but my account hasn't been credited. What is wrong?Anyone with answer? And I don't know how to contact support for help if the issue persist.

Were you able to get your payment? The same thing is happening to me! 😞

No, haven't received my funds.

Hi Caroline,

I checked this for you and your withdrawal was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for the quick response. I'll wait. Just that I need the fund for Christmas, but I'll be fine.

Hi Bojan, how do I get in touch with calibre consulting? I think they now handle Direct to Local Bank Payment ( it used ot be transfast).

Caroline I wrote:
Hi Bojan, how do I get in touch with calibre consulting? I think they now handle Direct to Local Bank Payment ( it used ot be transfast).

Caroline, you do not get in touch with anyone at this stage, let alone on Christmas Day.

As has been pointed out, in the most unlikely event that your funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can get in touch with Upwork.

a440c279
Community Member

Hi Bojan S,

I havent received my payment I got a confirmation email from upwork that it has been processed already 11/18/2020 with the upwork ref id: 340729610 to my direct to local bank but still not reflecting on my local bank, can you please check this for me? 

Thank you!

Jasmin

Hi Jasmin, 

I checked, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, it may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to initiate the trace for you.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Thank you for assisting & considering me.

Hey Bojan,

Still I have not received any reply from the support team after last friday to now. None of the support person providing detail about the delay issue as why it is happening and taking too much time to process withdrawal payment.

thank you

Regards

Abdul

Hi Abdul,

I understand your concern and frustration with this Abdul.

Please refer to the details our team has shared with you on your ticket. I can see that you have also followed up with additional questions. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good afternoon, 

I'm having an issue with my payment that I requested on December 17 and today is 23rd and still don't see my payment or bonus, Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan Camilo,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you 

I am waiting ... no problem.

thanks 

Hello, 

Iam new to upwork, my payment for my first week work has been processed on 25th December 2019, but i havent received the payment still(30th Dec 19). Its been 4 days, and my payment method is "Direct to local bank transfer". Kinldy help me in this regard.

It's been a year working on Upwork and whenever I withdraw my funds I receive it within 1 day to Pakistan. But its for the first time that I have withdrawn the funds on 28 December and today after 3 days I haven't still received anything to my bank account.

Hi Angeline and Muhammad,

I can confirm that your withdrawals were successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

So does it mean that it's delayed on my bank side?

It's not delayed from bank side, already contacted Standard Chartered for that.

Upwork claims 2-5 working days but usually it takes 4-7 hours. It's the first time, I withdraw my fund on 23rd December, 2019 and still waiting for it.

My Ref ID: 275743616

**bleep**!!! I needed those funds urgently.

Unless upwork look into this matter and point out the issue, it will remain pending.

eruditeits
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue, my withdrawal dated 6 december 2019 is not yet credite to my bank account, I contacted support but nothing happened till now. 

looks like some thing wrong between 6 and 7 december did any one else face the same issue can we list them here please. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manjunatha, 

I apologize for the delay. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your ticket so that they can assist you further. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions, or have more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey All,

It is the same from my side too, this is the first time i am facing this issue..
I triggered the withdrawal last week 18th and still havent received it, usually it takes 30-45 mins.

Contacted the Support and they wanted to wait till 8 days to place a trace and check 😞

Hi Mohammad, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. 

~ Avery
Upwork
hamzaharoon22
Community Member

Hello , from 20 dec to 30 dec i have withdrew funds 3 times but not received any single fund from upwork to local bank. 

Hi Hamza,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. Weekends and holidays are not counted as business days. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes 4 business days is gone my first withdrew date is 20 dec now today is
30 dec .

Other freelancers are also facing this issue (including me). Here is link to that thread:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Withdrawal-not-received/m-p/684427#M415495

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths