🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawal Issue
Page options
pheyidothayo
Community Member

Withdrawal Issue

Hello,

I got this message when I tried to withdraw from my account. 

"Due to the limitations of various financial institutions, we are not able to process payments to your bank account at this time. Please try again tomorrow. If the problem persists, please use another bank."

What does this mean?

I have never had this issue.

15 REPLIES 15
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayodeji, 

I'll go ahead and look into this and get back to you once I have more information. 

ETA: Hi Ayodeji, the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks, I look forward to your response.

Hi Ayodeji, 

I hope you saw my update on my post there. Just the same, the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
brianbett
Community Member

I am getting an error message that due to restrictions by financial institutions, my withdrawal cannot be processed
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian, 

Please know that the team is aware of this issue and they are currently looking into it. In the meantime, you may try withdrawing again tomorrow, and you can let us know if the issue persists by posting an update on this thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have withdrawn from Upwork successfully in the past but tried withrawing my earning today and I got a response that

"Due to the limitations of various financial institutions, we are not able to process payments to your bank account at this time. Please try again tomorrow. If the problem persists, please use another bank."

I dont have another bank currently and I got to know I cant use a friend bank.

Please help

Due to the limitations of various financial institutions, we are not able to process payments to your bank account at this time. Please try again tomorrow. If the problem persists, please use another bank.

When I try to widthdraw my money from Upwork this error will comes up. Kindly resolve my issue also.

Hi Marium, and Akeem,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please know that the team is looking into this, and our team will post an update here once we have more information about the issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Why i can't withdraw direct bank . When i click the get paid button it's show me " Due to the limitations of various financial institutions, we are not able to process payments to your bank account at this time.

Is this case what can i do or have any solution ?

Hi Sakib,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran. I already open a ticket  but i have not got any respone yet. 

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Our team implemented a fix and confirmed the core issue which was triggering the error message you were seeing when trying to withdraw via your Direct to Local Bank withdrawal method is now resolved. We appreciate your patience while our team was working on fixing the issue and would like to ask you to follow up in case you experience any further difficulties with initiating a Direct to Local Bank withdrawal. Wishing you a productive and lovely rest of the day!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks for the update, I have withdrawn successfully.

Thanks for confirming Ayodeji!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Great My issue is also resolved
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths