🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal Issue
Page options
pheyidothayo
Community Member

Withdrawal Issue

Hello,

Please, I made a payment request during the early hours of Saturday (Under normal circumstances, I usually get the payment within 30mins). But this time the payment was delayed unusually. At this point, I knew there was an issue. I waited for  Upwork to retract the transaction, but a few hours ago, I got an email from Upwork telling me the payment has been processed.  And, the money didn't reflect in my bank account.  I usually get the notification, 'payment processed' after the money has reflected in my account. 

This is unusually, please support help me out. 

Regards,

Ayo .

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ayodeji O wrote:

Please, I made a payment request during the early hours of Saturday (Under normal circumstances, I usually get the payment within 30mins). But this time the payment was delayed unusually. At this point, I knew there was an issue. I waited for  Upwork to retract the transaction, but a few hours ago, I got an email from Upwork telling me the payment has been processed.  And, the money didn't reflect in my bank account.  I usually get the notification, 'payment processed' after the money has reflected in my account. 

There is no "issue"

It's called "weekend"

It will be processed Monday

Lol, your response is legendary. You are literally making me laugh now. I hope that's the case though.

Ayodeji O wrote:
 I hope that's the case though.

It is. Don't worry!

Ayodeji O wrote:
You are literally making me laugh now

Mission accomplished 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members