cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Withdrawal Issue

Ayodeji O Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
1 of 4

Hello,

Please, I made a payment request during the early hours of Saturday (Under normal circumstances, I usually get the payment within 30mins). But this time the payment was delayed unusually. At this point, I knew there was an issue. I waited for  Upwork to retract the transaction, but a few hours ago, I got an email from Upwork telling me the payment has been processed.  And, the money didn't reflect in my bank account.  I usually get the notification, 'payment processed' after the money has reflected in my account. 

This is unusually, please support help me out. 

Regards,

Ayo .

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

Ayodeji O wrote:

Please, I made a payment request during the early hours of Saturday (Under normal circumstances, I usually get the payment within 30mins). But this time the payment was delayed unusually. At this point, I knew there was an issue. I waited for  Upwork to retract the transaction, but a few hours ago, I got an email from Upwork telling me the payment has been processed.  And, the money didn't reflect in my bank account.  I usually get the notification, 'payment processed' after the money has reflected in my account. 

There is no "issue"

It's called "weekend"

It will be processed Monday

Ayodeji O Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
3 of 4
Lol, your response is legendary. You are literally making me laugh now. I hope that's the case though.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

Ayodeji O wrote:
 I hope that's the case though.

It is. Don't worry!

Ayodeji O wrote:
You are literally making me laugh now

Mission accomplished Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS