🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal Not received
Page options
abdsamupwork
Community Member

Withdrawal Not received

I made my first withdrawal (Direct to local bank transfer) earlier(May) this year, normally i withdraw funds on every wednesday because majority of my work is based on hourly jobs.Initiated more then 20 withdrawls and got the payment in my local bank account in pakistan within 2/3 hours of time. I remember the max time one transaction took was around 6 hours. But this week , i requested the payment on wednesday  and its been 3 days , payment not credited to my bank account , i have called my bank twice and even i have made small transaction in favour of my bank account from my fathers bank account to check averythings fine with my bank account , and its working fine. Have contacted upwork support but didn't work out for me. Can anyone guide me ? is that a normal delay or can it be some problem on either side ?

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul Sammad,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still hasn't reflected on your account. We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

4 days have passed , payment not received. There may be some problem at your end because everytime i got the payment within 2/3 hours of time into bank account. I would request upwork support to please trace the trascation. 

Hi Abdul Sammad,

If after 8-business days the funds are still not reflected in your bank account, please let us so that we can issue a trace for you. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I made my withdrawal on 28 Jan 2020 (Direct to local bank transfer) 4 days have passed , payment not received in my local bank account. There may be some problem at your end because everytime i got the payment within 10 to 30 mints of time into bank account. I would request upwork support to please trace the trascation.

Hi Zuhaib, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. In this case, your fourth business day will fall on 3-February. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
1d2450f2
Community Member

Hi arslan

I withdra on localbank on 21 october and now its 27 october still i have't recieved payment . Please help me i am really worry sir/Mam

Hi M Arslan,

For direct to local bank transfer, it may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Its upto 8 working days and still i am unable to receive  money in local bank accout . I am really worry and stressed please kindly help me and start tracking it 

petra_r
Community Member

M Arslan R wrote:

Its upto 8 working days 

No, it is not. It is half that! Business days exclude weekends and holidays.

Once 8 business days have passed, a trace can be initiated, but generally the money turns up long before any results of the trace do anyway.

mahmoodsultan
Community Member

Have you received your payments?

Yes received yesterday , what about you ?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members