cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been almost 14 days since I withdrew my money to local bank. Still no update!

Kaleem K Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
51 of 64

Thanks Goran for your prompt reply.

Normally it takes few hours to arrive in local bank once the funds have been released. In there any issue that you can trace because it has already been 5 business days. 

Thanks and I will keep you posted.

Md. Faisal A Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
52 of 64

please contact customer support. it is not customer support.

Ace Contributor
Atif S Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
53 of 64

I have transfer 49 dollars from my up-work account  to my bank account. But now its 2 day passed the balance did not transfer to my account. Please tell any way to sort out the problem.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
54 of 64

Hi Atif,

Please keep in mind that  It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
Ayodeji O Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
55 of 64

Hello,
I request a withdrawal on the 28th of this month, that is Saturday and that payment is yet been processed. For me, previous withdrawal on Upwork takes less than a day.
So, I decided to request another withdrawal yesterday, 29th of this month, and this one was procced and I have received that payment.
What could be the problem with my first withdrawal?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
56 of 64

Hi Ayodeji,

Please keep in mind that  It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
Ronillo A Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
57 of 64

It has been more than 2 weeks now but I still haven't got the funds I withdrew from Upwork via Direct to local bank. I already have contacted the support but they just left me waiting for days. They said they will check the status of the withdrawal and trace it but until now still, no updates and they are not replying anymore

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
58 of 64

Hi Ronillo, 

I understand how this can be frustrating for you. I have followed up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you and assist you further. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concern about your account issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ronillo A Member Since: Jan 11, 2017
59 of 64

It's been almost 14 days since I withdrew my money to Local bank. Still no update!

I have withdrawn on January 7, 2020.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
60 of 64

Hi Ronillo,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS