cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal Weekly Amount for Non-US Freelancer

Highlighted
Mohamed T Member Since: Jun 16, 2018
1 of 4

I have not been here for a while. But, I would like to start working frequently on Upwork. Now, I am setting everything right so I start working and earning. One important issue I need to clarify for now is if I can withdraw funds less than USD 1,000 on a weekly payment basis or not? I am a non-US person and I have read that, to receive funds on a weekly basis, I need to earn at least USD 1,000. So, could you please clarify this issue? Thank you! 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Mohamed,

There is no limit to the amount you withdraw. The schedule applies if you choose the automatic payment schedule which requires that you do not go below $100 (U.S.)/$1,000 (International), or your payment schedule will be paused until you exceed the balance or time limit. Please check out these help articles to learn more: Weekly billing cycle and Select how you get paid. Let us know if you need further assistance.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed T Member Since: Jun 16, 2018
3 of 4

Hello,

Thank you very much for your immediate response. According to my current account setup, I have "manual" as my paymeny schedule. I've tried to adjust payment schudule to weekly at USD 200 or more but chnages are not svaed. So, I am wondering if and when I can withdraw funds using my chosen paymnet method (Payoneer) according to my current payment method and scehdule. I'd very much appreciate if you help me about that. Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

All you have to do is go to your Reports > Available tab any time you would like to withdraw some funds, and hit the big green "Get Paid Now" button...

get paid now.png

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS