🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal delay again
Page options
nathanhunt
Community Member

Withdrawal delay again

Usually, my withdrwal takes 1 day to reach my account. Last 2 weeks, it was delayes for 4 days. This week, it happend again.

The problem for me is that it cannot be traced. I cannot see any status of money. Money from Upwork is my main income, but it is unreliable now. I cannot plan anything because of this problem.

I understand that you will not trace for me now. Just want to inform this problem. And hope that you will take it into account
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Natapon P wrote:
Usually, my withdrwal takes 1 day to reach my account. Last 2 weeks, it was delayes for 4 days. This week, it happend again.

It is not "a problem" - the "expected" time it should take is 2-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. If it is faster for you, that is lucky when it happens, but it is not any technicalproblem when your money takes as long as it is expected to cost.

4 days is not considered "delayed" because it is within the normal 2 to 5 business day range.

Natapon P wrote:

Money from Upwork is my main income, but it is unreliable now. I cannot plan anything because of this problem.

Then you need to adjust your planning or change withdrawal method.

tlbp
Community Member

I think the wise plan would be to expect the deposit 5 days after withdrawal and be pleasantly surprised if it arrives sooner. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members