🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal did not arrive
Page options
m_mellijor
Community Member

Withdrawal did not arrive

Hi, I made a withdrawal last November 28, 2019 and now it is December 6, 2019 and have not recieved it at my bank. Can you please help me with this issue? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

I checked this transaction, and can see that the transaction was successful on our end. Just a gentle reminder, 28-November was a holiday in the U.S. which may have affected this transaction. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, please reach out to us so that we can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

I checked this transaction, and can see that the transaction was successful on our end. Just a gentle reminder, 28-November was a holiday in the U.S. which may have affected this transaction. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, please reach out to us so that we can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the quick reply Avery, I just found out that I input a wrong account number. I put the card number instead of the account number. Can this be resolved? Thank you in advance and sorry for the clumsiness.

I have just created a new get paid information, since I cannot edit the previous information updating my bank account number which then takes 3 more days to become active.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

If there are issues with the account number you provided, this will automatically be rejected by the bank, and will be refunded to your Upwork account. It may take some time for this to happen, but don't hesitate to reach out to us after the eighth business day mark so that our team can look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

I appreciate the help, will do. Once again thank you so much for the support.

duenasmohammed
Community Member

Good morning Guys,

Can someone enlighten me why my withdrawal last December 25, 2019, and January 1, 2020, did not arrive at my bank account until today?
Why did it happen?

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already have an open ticket for your issue with withdrawals. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members