cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal for the team

perdoperovich
Anatoliy P Member Since: Sep 7, 2016
1 of 8

I would like to clarify about withdrawal of funds for my team.

I have people, question, can I tie them to my payoneer card, and withdrawal money from their accounts. would it not be conflicts with the withdrawal if the information on the card will not coincide with the information on the account.

And if this can not be done, what a solution from this situation.

Thy2all

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

When you say "My Team" - what exactly do you mean?

Are you posting as a client who hires people on the platform, in which case they have their own withdrawal method and withdraw the money you pay Upwork and Upwork pays them.

If you mean as an agency, you need to pay your agency freelancers directly outside Upwork, by whatever method you choose, after the client who hired your agency members paid upwork and upwork paid your agency for the work the client hired your agency freelancers through your agency to do.....

perdoperovich
3 of 8

When i say my team, I mean I created some accounts for some people, and I wanna take out money from my card, i not created agency, i can't?
And also they haven't payoneer card, only I have, it is necessary for each user create payoneer card ,as many cards as employees work on me?

I think it's uncomfortably.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
4 of 8

You created accounts for people???  A mod will havet to chime in to help you.  You can't create accounts for people.  They will have to help you fix your account to the way it should be which sounds like an agency. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 8

Hi Anatoliy,

Please note that what you are asking for is a ToS violation, as is creating more than one Upwork account. I've asked our team to follow up with you directly.

Untitled
perdoperovich
6 of 8

why is it a problem?
if the account will confirmed by employees why it is against the rules?
I am not creating fakes, i create real accounts for real people, they be working

I am only interested in the withdrawal of funds, according to my card.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
7 of 8

The problem is the person who has the account is the only one that can create it and have access to it.  You can't create accounts for people. They have to create their own accounts with their own login details and only they have access to that account.  CS should be getting in touch and hopefully help you straighten this out. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 8

@Anatoliy P wrote:

When i say my team, I mean I created some accounts for some people

I think it's uncomfortably.

Well, I think it is about to get a lot more uncomfortable.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS